• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg volt

Have you tried the SD card in a computer or other device to verify that the card works?
Yes. I actually unmounted from my other phone and put it in my lg volt but it wont mount. It tells me that there is an sd card inserted. When i go to storage settings the mount sd card isnt available. When the mount sd card option is available and i select it then it kind of pauses for a moment before it tells me that settings has stopped and kicks me out without mounting my card.

Upvote 0
I would first concentrate on making a copy of your SD card. If you lack a card reader, perhaps mounting it once again in your old phone and connecting it to your PC. Once your treasures are preserved, you can try mounting in the new phone.. or even formatting from the PC and then mounting. 8g cards are reasonable these days if push comes to shove.... the important thing is to not lose what's on your old card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones