• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LGContacts3.apk

I changed a lot of the icons to match the ics blue theme. I did it all from my device so it's pretty limited, but looks a little more coordinated with the ics ui. I also only use Gmail so changed that as the email icon. I would like to fully invert the backgrounds and text, but I don't have a computer at the moment. I don't have time to do screenshots right now but if you're rooted it will install into system/app just back up the other apk first in case you didn't like it.

Upvote 0
Dude, can I just say you're the f*kn man? I mean you're not even using the motion, but you're still blessing us with your work. I been using the mms and contacts apk since you originally posted them back a while ago. But to have the phone apk on top of it seals the deal. Good lookin out homes! BTW, everything works, MMS, SMS, etc. In only gonna have this phone till the nexus 5 comes out, but my girl's getting this phone from me once I upgrade. I'm gonna make sure she has all the fixens, including the freedom kernel, full debloating, and without a doubt, these three apk's!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones