• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LGV10 downloaded images

Jh812

Lurker
Feb 9, 2016
So I download an image from the internet on my phone. I click save image. The download arrow used to be white now it is blackish gray. The image however does not show up in my gallery until I restart my phone. Anybody out there smarter than I am and can help me with this? Lgv10

So I download an image from the internet on my phone. I click save image. The download arrow used to be white now it is blackish gray. The image however does not show up in my gallery until I restart my phone. Anybody out there smarter than I am and can help me with this? Lgv10

I get the same thing & it's even money to be an LG SNAFU or,an Android-related head-scratcher,as my Note5,running the same version of Android (5.1.1),you can view the download/image immediately in Gallery.
If you're curious as to has it "right"/in-line with pure Android,I'd pose the same question in some of the Nexus device threads.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones