life companionSupport

1. jamsterdm

jamsterdm Well-Known Member

Please tell me its possible to get rid of the horrid 'life companion' off the lock screen

Advertisement
    :
  2. cybercruiser

cybercruiser Well-Known Member

I assume that's just for marketing posters, I don't think the real phone will have that, or if it does, it should be very easily replaced by any number of other wall papers.
  3. The game 161

The game 161 Well-Known Member

Guessing like you do Witt any wallpaper lock screen
  4. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

That is just a Marketing wallpaper, the lock screen will look nothing like that.
  5. jamsterdm

jamsterdm Well-Known Member

Good I'm pleased with that :)
  6. Phantom Menace

Phantom Menace New Member

Unfortunately this message does in fact show on the lockscreen display of newly purchased Samsung galaxy s4s. It can be removed however. Here's how:

Go to...

1. Settings
    2. My device
    3. lockscreen
    4. lockscreen widgets
    5. Edit personal information

from this screen you will be able to change or remove that message entirely from your phone's lockscreen.
  7. eramamma

eramamma New Member

I got rid of it off my lock screen with this message, but I still have it on one of wallpaper screens. Is there a way to get rid of it there too?
  8. Kie

Kie Well-Known Member

What do you mean by 'one' of your wallpaper screens? Could you show us where exactly with a snapshot?

I removed it fine as soon as I got it, but haven't found it elsewhere like yourself.
  9. Eric618

Eric618 Well-Known Member

Just putting your finger on the "Life Companion" wording and dragging down will allow you to edit/remove it.
  10. Skrillex

Skrillex Well-Known Member

Play store > "Widget Locker" = best app ever!