Lifetime of a tablet

1. smrahmani

smrahmani New Member

How can I find the lifetime of a tablet (i.e. Galaxy Tab 2 10.1) from zero?

I mean, how much time (hours or days) the tablet has worked from unboxing?

Or when it has been unboxed? :D

(I don't know where is the right place for this question!)

Advertisement
    :
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, smrahmani!

I'm not sure what you mean when you say lifetime. Do you mean how long will the battery last or how long the tablet itself will last until it breaks and cannot be used.

Both scenarios have so many varying circumstances that I think it would be really hard to provide data for. It depends on how the tablet is treated and used. To me any device can last for years if used correctly and not abused.

I will move this thread to the general tablet section and send you a PM with the link.

Have a good one, smrahmani!
    mikedt likes this.
  3. smrahmani

smrahmani New Member

Thanks for answering.

I mean, I bought a used tablet. I want to know how much time it worked before I buy it.

Excuse me for my weak English. ;)
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

I don't think there's any way of really telling just how long a tablet has been used for. It's not like a car, there's no odometer. :D

The condition might be an indicator, if it's all dinged-up and bashed, then it's probably had a very hard life. Expected battery life might be a clue as well. If it's not lasting as long as it should, probably means the battery might be almost finished.

You may just have to go on what the seller tells you, whether you trust or believe him/her.