Light Bleed on Screen? Can Someone Verify Please?General

Last Updated:

1. deathratlehead

deathratlehead Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a very small line of light on the bottom of the screen if you look at it from an angle, just above the home/menu/back buttons. It's very minimal and doesn't bother me at all. But....on the top of the screen (phone facing upright) there is light bleeding there too. There are two spots where, at an angle, I can see bright light shining through. I figure it's normal on the bottom considering the home buttons are lit up, but does anyone else have it on the top?

This isn't a deal breaker for me by any means because I love this damn phone, and now that the update has either made my battery meter more accurate or improved battery life, it's perfect!

If this light issue is a defect, I want to go exchange it before the 30 days is up.

Advertisement
  2. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

I don't see this on mine. The only thing I can see, just barely, is the reflection of the 4 buttons lit up. I can see reflections on all sides, but I think this is just the edge of the glass reflecting the screen. Nothing looks out-of-the-ordinary to me, at least on mine...

3. deathratlehead

deathratlehead Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For reference...these are pics. The pic of the bottom is perfectly acceptable, but do you see those two spots where light is shining through a lot on the top?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

I have that a little, but i really have to tilt the phone to see it and the room has to be pretty dark.

5. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

After seeing your pics, I looked again. I can just barely see that at the top, but only at a very extreme angle (almost flat), and the room also has to be dark.

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

I do not have that on mine.