light leak??

Last Updated:

1. somnambulus

somnambulus Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody noticing light leak from the bottom of the Evo below the home button? I didn't notice it before, but I am now seeing it on 2 different Evos.:confused: I haven't dropped them.

Advertisement
  2. Boozeman

Boozeman Active Member

3. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member

I've seen mention of this, but I haven't really seen it on my phone. I have a little light peek out of the ports at the bottom, but very little, and I only noticed it because I was looking for it.

4. emac

emac Well-Known Member

I've tried very hard to look for light leakage on my phone, but I haven't found it. I'm so glad I don't seem to have any of the problems other people have with the phone. My battery life doesn't seem to be an issue at all either.

5. lyons238

lyons238 Well-Known Member

i haven't found it either but i know it is a common problem. i wouldnt worry too much about it. just get a case and forget about it. i have insurance also so i try to ignore any tiny defect and what not thinking that in about 6 months or a year ill just get a new one from the insurance.

6. kellte2

kellte2 Well-Known Member

I share your attitude on this issue.

7. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

If I look at mine in the dark and at the right angle, I can see a little sliver of light. I don't really care to be honest. Phone seems solid. Just the nature of manufactured goods.

8. swagner53

swagner53 Well-Known Member

I see light and although the light doesnt bug me I wonder about the potential for dust just like I had on my Hero