• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lightbox: Multiple image folders on SD card

RichKessler

Aug 2, 2011
So I have four sub folders in the Lightbox main folder on my SD card. All four include the same images that are found within the main folder. They are as follows: .Med, .Thm, .Upload and LightboxOriginal.

As I said, they include the same images found within the main Lightbox folder. So, can I delete these, do I need them, if I delete them do I lose all my images? Help, please! :)

Greetings Rich,

I'm not sure because I have never used Lightbox, but an easy test is to copy the files to a different folder and them delete them from the original folders to see what happens. If it messes up, you can return the pics to their rightful folders.

Looking at the description you posted, it seem that while the files may have the same name, light box may have assign different values to each...
I.E.
1. Picture dimensions
2. use ..(.Thm) maybe theme??

You might want to leave them where they are. I don't think that a app would just have that many redundant pics taking up space for no reason.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones