1. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Advertisement
    :
    El Presidente likes this.
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I'm banking on the lens with mine.

Mrs Presidente was after a digital camera so dependant on how good it is, this might save us a bit of cash! :)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I was just now finally reading up on the DX100 - WOW.

Zeiss optics, f/1.8...
  4. BigBrisy

BigBrisy Active Member

ive preordered the Z1 a couple of days ago on sim free and these deals don't apply, thought I would mention just in case anyone else is going for the sim free handset.:(
  5. El Presidente

Where from? Are you buying yours outright?

I intend on putting my preorder in with Carphone Warehouse tomorrow.
  6. Prozac69

Prozac69 New Member

O2 are currently offering the phone with the free QX10 lens but I'm also going to pre-order through Carphone Warehouse and am going with 4G Vodafone, 8Gb data, free phone for
  7. El Presidente

I went in to CPW today, but they weren't taking pre-orders for Orange/EE at the moment :(.

They did however say that could change at any time (even later on today), so I'll try again throughout the week. To be on the safe side, I pre ordered with EE directly who say I can cancel at any time so if CPW open up pre orders soon, I'll go with them instead.

I'd prefer CPW as their handsets will be unbranded.

Regardless, I'll get a better deal than what I'm currently on. EE are doing 10GB for a fiver more than I'm currently paying and if I pay an extra
  8. BigBrisy

BigBrisy Active Member

Yes just buying mine outright, preordered it online from CPW
  9. El Presidente

That's most likely why. I know they make virtually nothing when the handsets are bought outright so it probably wouldn't be cost effective to give away any freebies. :(
  10. BigBrisy

BigBrisy Active Member

Will be interesting to see if I get the other
  11. El Presidente

12. maverick1103

maverick1103 New Member

13. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Probably because the pre-orders aren't in the inventory system for in-store use yet, and are only available right now via Direct Sales.

The content bundle is common to all Z1s btw, irrespective of whether purchased as a new sub, upgrade or SIM-free. It's offered by Sony themselves.
  14. El Presidente

I called the store today, I couldn't put down a pre order because I'm not due my upgrade till Sunday.

The lens attachment is limited to the first 2000 pre orders so I'm hoping I make the cut.

If I go with Orange, I get the watch, but the allure of an unbranded handset potentially means more to me than something I don't foresee having much use for.
  15. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Not so.... Go to Clove Technology web site and you will find the SIM Free models selling with a free Smartwatch 2 and
  16. psyxologos

psyxologos Well-Known Member

I am resurrecting an old thread, but I bought mine from Argos and I got the Smartwatch 2 for free with the phone. Argos list the phone for