• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LineageOS 14.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Hi guys, my sdcard cannot be mounted.
ES file explorer and file manager both say that i don't have an internal storage nor the sd card.
However in recovery, both work perfectly.
I tried flashing another version of the rom and tried formatting the sd card, in vain :(
The first time i've flashed the rom, both were working correctly until i rebooted the phone

Upvote 0
file manager cant access micro sd
"this operation require elevated permissions. try changing to root access mode"

well its already root access mode by default... and i tried install supersu... no luck still error

anyone facing the same?
I do
And... if you take photo, and want to view the image result by taping the right below thumbnail, gallery opened and goes blank.

Upvote 0
What is Error 6
This is new TWRP 3.0.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-26-09-20-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-26-09-20-11.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
I managed to fix this by using http://www.mediafire.com/file/0dneg1ybwcyftxa/aboot-d320n-10c-Shahell+Salvin+Deo.bin but before:
1:Switch off phone -remove battery!
2:press VolUp button and then connect USB cable
3:While keeping VolUp pressed wait to fastboot to show up
4: Then rename aboot-d320n-10c-Shahell+Salvin+Deo.bin to aboot.bin
5: Open terminal (as Administrator) and type fastboot devices
6: Now type fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin
8. Type fastboot reboot
9: The End

Upvote 0
Now I got purple screen and to fix that I need this file
I even dont know where to find it. Anyone have some idea what is it and how to get it?
File is on the 1:46 min!

How did you get the purple screen? I have gotten that screen twice last month when I was using normally the phone, and the only thing I did was to reset the phone pressing the power button 20secs

Upvote 0
The installation structure is different from the one that has been present since CM12.xx.

It has a system similar to what was used until the CM11.xx

That is: it does not use the scheme to flash by block image update the system images "system.new.dat" and "system.patch.dat". The script does the installation by package extracting dir "system folder", creates the symlinks, flashes the kernel (boot.img) and, it seems that it is trying to apply a patch to the recovery that is installed. I think it is plausible to install LineageOS Official ROM with CM recovery (suggested by vm03) already installed.

Obviously, this patch is not appropriate for TWRP. And, it may be the cause of the "DBI error" pink screen.

I believe that this mode by package extract dir of "system folder" makes it easier to customize ROMs based on LineageOS.

I just analyzed it and did a comparison.

I have not installed it yet.
I will analyze some more versions still.

I always had in mind the attitude of doing the first tests when the list of bugs between versions begins to reduce.

Upvote 0
How did you get the purple screen? I have gotten that screen twice last month when I was using normally the phone, and the only thing I did was to reset the phone pressing the power button 20secs
You need to flash aboot.bin for your specific L70 variant(D320/D320N/D325/D325F8/MS323). There's an "Aboot dump thread" in this section. Search for it.

Reactions: Roberthf
Upvote 0
The installation structure is different from the one that has been present since CM12.xx.

It has a system similar to what was used until the CM11.xx

That is: it does not use the scheme to flash by block image update the system images "system.new.dat" and "system.patch.dat". The script does the installation by package extracting dir "system folder", creates the symlinks, flashes the kernel (boot.img) and, it seems that it is trying to apply a patch to the recovery that is installed. I think it is plausible to install LineageOS Official ROM with CM recovery (suggested by vm03) already installed.

Obviously, this patch is not appropriate for TWRP. And, it may be the cause of the "DBI error" pink screen.

I believe that this mode by package extract dir of "system folder" makes it easier to customize ROMs based on LineageOS.

I just analyzed it and did a comparison.

I have not installed it yet.
I will analyze some more versions still.

I always had in mind the attitude of doing the first tests when the list of bugs between versions begins to reduce.
I installed TWRP 3.0.2 again and was able to install Lineage OS build 2017-01-26, I have not tried installing with version 3.0.3.

Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones