lingering vibration after open/closeSupport

Last Updated:

1. chaosfenix

chaosfenix Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else noticed this on their Epic? Neither of my friends devices have the feeling when opened or closed.

The best I can describe it is as though the spring isn't damped enough and it takes a second or two to stop vibrating. I can feel the spring gradually stop. Its nowhere near as strong as the vib function on the phone but its enough that my buddy asked about it the first time he opened mine. After trying both his and his wifes it is definitely only on mine.

I'm thinking I should go trade it out now rather tan have the slider weaken or break down the line and be on the hook for repairs.

Advertisement
  2. chaosfenix

chaosfenix Member This Topic's Starter

Nobody eh? Def going back then :)

3. rldev

rldev Well-Known Member

What was the verdict on this? Did you get another one? How is it? I know if I tap my finger on the side of the phone, the spring vibrates and makes a sound and lingers a little, If I have haptic feedback on, this rattles the spring and has a sort of hallow type feel. It is rather annoying.

4. leftkidney

leftkidney Banned

I notice a slight vibrate that feels like the haptic feedback when I tap on the back of the phone while holding it to my head talking on it - and also after closing the slider I have felt something like a vibrate even after I turned off the haptic feedback so I guess I have this problem sorta