Link Facebook pictures with just google contacts?Support

Last Updated:

1. Deathshead

Deathshead Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys, so heres the deal, I got my X, added the facebook account, went to contacts from the phone icon and saw every single one of my facebook freinds in there, 99% of my facebook freinds I never talk to on the phone!,. but some I do..

I tried deleting some, but it said it would delete them from facebook entirely or just would not let me.

Is there anyway to pick my own contacts of my choice and have just their facebook pictures come up?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

I have a Droid, i'm not welcome here lol, but I've read reviews that say if you have a Twitter/Facebook/etc account and link it...then there isn't a way to delete those contacts at all. I also couldn't find a way to add their pictures either...I played with my friends X

3. rlw889

rlw889 Member

I use an app called SyncMyPix. Goes through your FB contacts and uses their picture for your phone contacts.

Flying_Hellfish likes this.
  4. Deathshead

Now we are talkin!,.. I tried syncing the facebook accounts to google, and it works great in the contacts app, but not in the phone dailer (phone icon.) it still shows my whole frends list....

5. Deathshead

SyncMyPix worked GREAT! its actually really frikkin awesome! Thanks again.