• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Link2SD won't move apps to SD card on rise

Zetta54

Nov 16, 2014
Hello. I am a rooted kyrocera rise user. I downloaded link2sd so I could force some apps to move to the sd, but it didnt work. It displayed a big message and at the end it said ''CANNOT LINK EXACUTABLE'' So I tried to go to terminal emulator and change the default install location to my SD card with ''pm set install location 2'' And I get the same message as I got with link2sd that says ''CANNOT LINK EXACUTABLE'' and the end of it. What does this mean, and how do I fix it? I have screenshots of the error messages in case anyone needs them.

app_81@android:/ $ su
app_81@android:/ # pm set install location 2
link_image[1936]: 5927 could not load needed library 'libandroid_runtime.so' for 'app_process' (link_image[1936]: 5927 could not load needed library 'libbluedroid.so' for 'libandroid_runtime.so' (link_image[1936]: 5927 could not load needed library 'libkcjprop_jni.so' for 'libbluedroid.so' (load_library[1091]: Library 'libkcjprop_jni.so' not found)))CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE

That is what happens on link2sd and terminal

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones