linking a contact x10Support

Last Updated:

1. adamwilliams

adamwilliams New Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to get a contacts picture to show their facebook picture in timescape. I have linked all my contacts with their facebook accounts but it still shows the default white picture. I dont want to have to go through and take pictures of all my contacts. that would just be silly.
    Apologies if this has been asked before or is a simple fix. I'm new to this smart phone malarchy:D:confused:

Advertisement
  2. chayo

chayo Member

It's sad that contacts' Facebook pics aren't linked. :( Sorry but you'll have to add their pics one by one.

3. Busha

Busha Well-Known Member

What a shame, is there maybe some app that can do that ? I saw it on my brothers HTC Desire and I thought how great is it and now I dont have it on my X10 :-/

Cheers

4. Clanegie

Clanegie Member

Hi bro, there's a program in Market named "Facebook Sync".
    This app actually link up the facebook profile pic to your contacts.

However, its does not calibrate with the linking options available in X10 contacts.
    So you gotta actually link up the contacts again in the app.
    It provide a list of your contacts, against your friends' list in FB. So you gotta actually link them up again.

It was a hassle for me, and the pictures aren't of any quality to match X10 resolution, and ended up uninstalling it. LOL..

Just 1 option for you to try.

Cheers.

5. reLLy

reLLy New Member

"SyncMyPix" in the market. It'll link the contact's facebook photos with their contact photos, but again, won't actually link the facebook to the contact so you still have to do that part manually.