Linking contacts with facebookGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Morkai Almandragon

Morkai Almandragon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I first entered my account info for google and facebook it automatically linked my google contacts and facebook.

Forward to today and I had to delete and resync my contacts, after which it seems it wants me to link every contact individually. I must be missing something, surely there is a way to just tell it to make all suggested links.

Advertisement
  2. Morkai Almandragon

So no one knows? Funny thing about forums, it's hard to tell sometimes if no one knows an answer or the thread was just displaced to fast:(

3. Hiroshika

Hiroshika Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. Theres a menu somewhere in the contacts that says something along the lines of "These following contacts have possible matches to facebook contacts, sync?" And you hit yes. I cant remember where that menu is though sorry.

4. Morkai Almandragon

I still can't find it

5. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member

Is Sync contacts check in facebook under settings>Accounts & Sync>Facebook ?

Mine automatically put a face with a name in my contacts unless the name was misspelled but even then it would give me suggestions. I do believe the contact card has to be filled out correctly and what i mean is,

First Name: John
    Last Name: Doe

Not,
    First Name: John Doe
    Last Name:

Thats how i do alot of my contacts, I just put the first and last name in the first name box.. its just faster to enter it when your getting someones information.

I hope that makes sense.