Linking People To Facebook ???

Last Updated:

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've just started linking people I have in my phonebook to their facebook accounts manually and I've clicked the wrong persons name in the facebook list.
    Is their anyway I can rectify this ?
    When I try to edit the contact it does not give me the option to unlink said contact from facebook.

Also can anyone please tell me why when I'm trying to search through the people in my facebook contacts it only goes up to the letter B ?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

people > go into contact > press menu > press link > click on the link you want to remove :p

charliehowes likes this.
  3. charliehowes

Nice one Lekky, cheers mate :)
    Any idea why it's only bringing up a small minority of my facebook contacts when trying to link ?

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Should bring them all, or maybe it only shows the ones it thinks are the same. You can search for the contact from that bit anyway can't you?

5. charliehowes

I'm looking down the list of contacts in people, and everyone I come to who's on my fb friends list, I'm trying to link. But for some reason, out of 500+ friends, it's only finding up to people who's name begins with A or B.
    It will not find anybody after B if I search rather than scroll through the friends list manually either.

6. charliehowes

Left it for an hour so whilst having dinner and it's now started working :O)