Links In Email ??

Last Updated:

1. lobe50

lobe50 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All

One question that I keep trying to figure out is....

When I receive a email either gmail or yahoo that has a link within it, for example a link to a thread I have subscribed to sometimes the link is blue and I can click on it to go directly to the site, BUT sometimes it is just like a maroon color. When it is maroon I can't click on it to go to the site/thread, when it is blue I can???

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. lobe50

Am I the Only One having this problem???

3. Watashi

Watashi Well-Known Member

Happens to me too, kinda annoying. The purple/maroon link means it's already been clicked on (blue is never been clicked). I havn't tried but maybe mark the message as unread and maybe it will allow you to click again?

4. lobe50

Nice Job!! Yes if you mark it as unread the link turns blue and is usable.

I just woner why some emails come thru like this before I have clicked the link, and why is it that you can only click on the link one time....???

Thanks

5. Watashi

Watashi Well-Known Member

Sometimes if you get multiple emails from one source (subscription to a thread) it will notify you of a new email, and show up as such, but the first message it shows is the oldest message, which you've probably already clicked on. If you tap just above the message where it says '3 messages' it will open the newest message and be a clickable link.

6. zar99

zar99 New Member

I have the same problem and marking unread doesn't help. Any other suggestions for this frustrating issue?