• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 (FRG22 Custom ROM Built From Source!!!) *Updated Patch - OTA Update Fix*

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 70 79.5%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bemenaker's battery percentages do look really nice:

CAP201008191711.jpg

How did you install the battery images? I downloaded the modified WM theme files, but not sure where to go from there

Upvote 0
Probably about 5 mins. But now I'm worried I interrupted it during its first boot and messed it up.

what's really wierd - if I touch the screen where the old unlock pattern buttons were, I feel them vibrate even though I cant see them.

Why don't you just reflash the ROM. If you backed up prior to flashing (highly recommended) you can also restore that backup. What you have done will not hurt your phone. I would wipe data/cache and then reflash the 1.4 ROM

Upvote 0
How did you install the battery images? I downloaded the modified WM theme files, but not sure where to go from there

In that zip file, there are 2 zip files, one of them is just the icons (batter.zip) in case anyone wanted to add them to any theme of their choice, the other one is the watermarked1.4a theme with them added to it (WatermarkD3.3LFY1.4a.zip). Extract out Watermark.zip file from the original zip (ModWM.zip) and copy it to your SD card and install it just like you would the normal theme.

Upvote 0
In that zip file, there are 2 zip files, one of them is just the icons (batter.zip) in case anyone wanted to add them to any theme of their choice, the other one is the watermarked1.4a theme with them added to it (WatermarkD3.3LFY1.4a.zip). Extract out Watermark.zip file from the original zip (ModWM.zip) and copy it to your SD card and install it just like you would the normal theme.

where are these zips?

Upvote 0
Link is broken... searched this thread, couldn't find another link. Can you please fix? Thanx in advance.

The blackbar Mod has been removed (I'm not sure why).

the water mark one is broken too

Watermark'D is no longer hosted by Liquid. If you want the latest Watermark'D theme, visit the Watermark'D thread here

Upvote 0
OK, so I flashed this ROM, my first, without a theme and I really didn't see any difference from stock. Tried adding smoked and I ended up with a really unstable system that kept telling me application !@&*$ has closed.
I went back to stock via ROM Manager and tried again with the same result.
Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones