LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 (FRG22 Custom ROM Built From Source!!!) *Updated Patch - OTA Update Fix*

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

1. 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

70 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

13 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

You install the theme exactly like you installed the ROM (it's in update.zip format), but WITHOUT WIPING. You install kernels the same way.
  2. Rollo_Tomasi

Rollo_Tomasi Active Member

cool...i will try when i get home from work tonight...thanks again!
  3. nader2013

nader2013 Well-Known Member

If you are talking about the one in my screen shot. That is Weather & Toggle Widget
  4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

If you are using SPRecovery, you need to rename the theme file to update.zip and install it just like you did the ROM.

If you are using Clockwork, you DO NOT need to rename the file. You simply put the theme file (zip file) on the sd card and install using the "install .zip file from sd card".

Does that make sense? Basically, after you install the ROM...install the theme the EXACT same way ;)

Edit...WOW! This kind of late reply is what happens when you don't refresh the page before you start typing! :D (I'm only an hour or so late on it LOL)
  6. ShuttleXpC

ShuttleXpC Well-Known Member

I did the same thing lmao. I can never tell if the theme is the correct way when I do it though, so I freak sometimes. I've had no issues doing it this way though.

Only thing that concerned me was the lock slider, it has no background on it and as I slide it Unlock slides from the far left outside to the inner portion. I'm assuming this is how its supposed to look. xD
  7. ne0lyfeism

ne0lyfeism Well-Known Member

This thing is awesome.. easily the fastest ROM I've used to date. Now, while I'm not a fan of using benchmark apps as an arbiter of how good a ROM is, I've gotten the lowest short bench scores in SetCPU (~160), steady 16s in Linpack and high 1400s in Quadrant.. which are new records for me in each of those apps!

Plus, this is the only ROM that I've been able to use 1.2Ghz without any issues!

5/5 hands down!
  8. Mayhem55

Mayhem55 New Member

Can't find the link to download this rom is there anywhere else I can find the link?
  9. drudometkin

drudometkin Well-Known Member

I do not like the new inverted icons
  10. Incredible_Nat

Incredible_Nat Well-Known Member

trying to instal using Clockwork Mod...getting error 7...can anyone help out? thnx
  11. daonesock

daonesock Member

What program do i need to download to get the clock/weather widget shown in the screenshoots ?
  12. UBRocked

Yeah, that is how it is supposed to be. :D
    ShuttleXpC likes this.
  13. GirLuvsDroid

Did you look in the OP under the heading "*** Downloads Hosted by LTE ***" ?
  14. GirLuvsDroid

If you're using the latest version of ClockworkMod recovery, try flashing an older version. I'm keeping mine at version 2.0.2.4 because of this issue.
  15. GirLuvsDroid

UBRocked likes this.
  16. UBRocked

Do you mean you don't like the inverted apps (Black background, white text)?
  17. Incredible_Nat

thanks...yeah, I am using 2.5.0.5.......gotta go get me an older one:)
  18. drudometkin

The icons for me were changed to black/white.
  19. Incredible_Nat

Got ROM Recovery....For some reason I got the same error 7...on the reboot got stuck on the HTC white screen...thank GOD for CWM's backups! Back to SkyRader for now .... thanks for your hard work, guys...I just wish I could sample it:)
  20. UBRocked

Yikes :eek:

It's not supposed to look like that. The screenshots shown on the second post of this thread are current for this release. With the stock theme as well as the 4 other themes, none of the icon sets were done in B&W.

I'm not arguing with you... if that's what you are seeing, I would like to understand so I can try to fix it.

Screen shots would be awesome! :)
  21. drudometkin

sorry no screenshots and i'm on another rom. I might be flashing back to 1.4 frozen yogurt later today and if its still like that i'll post a screenshot. but for real, the twitter icon was black and white and the google search icon was black and white also.
    UBRocked likes this.
  22. UBRocked

Hmmm...I'm guessing you're trying to install this ROM on the Droid INCREDIBLE right? :eek:

This is a Motorola Droid 2.2 Froyo ROM (works better if you have the right phone :D)
  23. UBRocked

Okay...I got you now. I thought you were saying ALL of the icons were black and white. I was thinking the color got sucked out of your theme LOL.

Were you running the Smoked Theme? Take a look at the Blueberry next to it. The B&W is part of the Smoked theme and the other themes offer more color on some of those widgets.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BTW...If I've shared your Facebook and Twitter status updates with the world...I apologize :)
  24. Incredible_Nat

OMG big time...What a daft I am! Got so excitied about this ROM - that I failed to check the forum title:))) Oh well.....can we, the Incredible owners have one too, plz? :D