Liquid Smooth from CleanRom

1. matther22xdroid

matther22xdroid Well-Known Member

I was using CleanRom on my S4 just like my S3 but yesterday I decided to try Liquid Smooth and I'm not disappointed. I didn't use any touchwiz features so I don't miss those. I ran benchmarks and found that they were lower but I read that touchwiz "tricks" or misleads the benchmarks into higher scores has anyone heard that? Does anyone have any tips for Liquid Smooth?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Aosp ROMs are always so much quicker and s,other than AOSP. I can't even run a touchwiz ROM on my s3 anymore because the lag is so apparent.

As far as the benchmarks, they aren't a good measure of real world performance, so I wouldn't worry about the score too much
  3. matther22xdroid

I didn't really understand the first part of that. But I got you on the benchmarks.
  4. matther22xdroid

I got disappointed and went to Hyper it's great so far.
  5. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Well-Known Member

I just thought it was because I was drinking and flashing ROMs that it seemed faster. It's so nice that I pick up my Nexus 7 and phone look exactly the same.
  6. MikeNaples

MikeNaples Member

I have tested LiquidSmooth, CyanogenMod, Jelly Beans, Hyper, Liquid TW and Stock.
    I just dont think there is better ROM then Liquidsmooth 2.9 for a Galaxy S4!
  7. ALurker

ALurker Well-Known Member

Right there with you. I tried stock, CM, beans, Clean and Liquid so far and Liquid is by far my favorite. I used it on my GS3 and thought I'd try some others but I'm right back to it.