• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LiquidSmooth on SCH-i545?

netzehual

Lurker
Nov 23, 2014
Hi, everyone.
I'm new here, and don't understand all of the technicality of installing a custom ROM, unless I have some kind of instructions...
I was able to root my Verizon SCH-i545, have verified the root is valid already.
In looking at the custom ROMS, I decided to try out the LiquidSmooth via this link:
http://www.androidegis.com/how-to/how-to-install-liquidsmooth-rom-for-verizon-galaxy-s4/
I tried following the instructions, despite the instructions having options under the download mode that I did not.
My phone is not bricked, but all it ended up doing was reset it to the factory default.
Can someone provide anything similar for recommended ROMs or see if I can get help for what I can do to get the LiquidSmooth on this device?
Here are some details on my device:
version: 4.4.2
Baseband: I545VRUFNC5
Kernel: 3.4.0, dpi@swdd5015 #1, Fri, Mar 28 13.38.41 KST 2014
Build: KOT49H.i545VRUFNC5

If other information may be needed to assist, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones