• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jontom2702

Lurker
Jul 30, 2012
Hello, I am looking for an app to make my life a bit easier at my work. i work at a big box retail giant, in the produce department. I would like to see if anyone could whip up an app that would allow me to take pictures of the produce we carry and then be able to pick the pictures from a list and put them in another list of what i need. this is used for stocking purposes. sooo, as i look at the walls of produce and find what is out, i can go through the list of produce, pick the items we are out of, then when im ready to pick the stock to go out, i can see the compiled list and check them off. I would be useing this app on a Dell Streak 7 running android honeycomb 3.2.

ive tried to make my own, but cannot find anywhere that has anything that would work for this. if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones