List of all/any SD cards for Galaxy S4Tips

Last Updated:

1. LuvCilla

LuvCilla Member

Hi all,

I'm currently using my Samsung Sidekick 4G and it really sucks! I hope to get a new Galaxy 4S very soon. I have been looking for the right SD card (64GB) for it.

Any of you who purchased yours, please post the name of it in this thread to help anyone who are NOT familiar or looking.

Thank you all,

2. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

Sandisc 64GB. Amazon $52. No issues at all.
  3. mearei

mearei Member

same card, dismounts multiple times a day. will be contacting sandisk next week :/
  4. TheyCallMeBT

TheyCallMeBT Well-Known Member

5. Tsepz_GP

Tsepz_GP Well-Known Member Contributor

TheyCallMeBT likes this.
  6. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

64gb sanDisk class 10 on sale at BB.

No issues.
  7. bengtc

bengtc New Member

Using 64 GB class 10 Samsung. You can find it on Amazon for about 60 bucks. Works perfectly.
  8. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I use a patriot class 10 16 GB that I've had for 2 years.

Its about $10 on amazon
  9. Pandamedic

Pandamedic Member

we've got the sandisk 64gb class 10 and not had any problems at all.
  10. crackface

crackface Well-Known Member

11. TheyCallMeBT

12. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

Just bought a SanDisk 64GB (SDSDQUI-064G-A11) and it constantly unmounts. Formatted it in the phone a couple of times but it's still problematic. I guess it's going back for a different one. I may try the Samsung version next.
  13. TheyCallMeBT

It sounds like 64GB cards are being a problem. Do you guys think it's having issues with the SDXC format?
  14. laughingmom

laughingmom Well-Known Member

Same here.
  15. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

No. It's a problem with SanDisk manufacturing.
  16. shaunuk

shaunuk Member

32 gig SanDisk ultra, constant remounts while playing music.
    Swapped it for an original Samsung 32 gig, had it on for 3 days at work playing music with not one remount.
  17. LuvCilla

LuvCilla Member

Thank you all! Some cards work good and some don't. Very interesting! Last Saturday evening I did tried to buy a SanDisk 64GB Ultra Class 10 at Best Buy but they refused to price match it for nearly $51. I will try again when I get the chance.

I have about 6 SD cards for my camera and only one failed or was damaged.

Thank you again,
  18. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Well-Known Member

I also have the Sandisk UHS-1 card everyone is mentioning, its a top tier brand at a very reasonable price.
  19. janx218

janx218 Member

Bought the 64GB Sandisk card and had the same dismount issue many have reported. Just mailed it back to Amazon and ordered a 32GB Samsung class 6 for half the price to replace it (realized I would never use anywhere near 64GB). Hoping that alleviates the problem.
  20. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

I just got a replacement Samsung 64GB card and have not had any problems with unmounting. The SanDisk would unmount every time I would unlock the phone and then while the phone would be on it would unmount, on average, every 5 minutes. Made listening to music very annoying. Anyway, SanDisk card is going back to Best Buy. Happy ending on this front.
  21. zoxxo

zoxxo Well-Known Member

Sandisk 64GB Ultra microDXC dard from Adorama Camera for $49 with free shipping. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger...
  22. mearei

mearei Member

thats a ridiculous price for that.
  23. zoxxo

zoxxo Well-Known Member

How so? Are you saying the price is too high or too low? So far it's the lowest price that I've seen...
  24. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

Only $1.50 cheaper than it's been on Amazon for a while. Plus, these cards seem to have a high infant mortality rate. Why take a chance. There are better options out there for a couple of more dollars.
  25. pakilad

pakilad Member

Kingston 32 GB class problems so far!