• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

List of "Good" Android Exclusives (We should support)! Discussions and Posts welcome

Lol totally stole my thread idea in a way! But you seem to be doing much better with it.

On a side note I don't understand why spectral/blazing souls gets so much hype on here. If you compare it to any other srpg it doesn't stack up. Its one of the most hated games for PSP. So much so I only found one FAQ for it on gamefaqs. Its not because of performance issues mind you, cfw over clocking can fix that. Its the gameplay and mechanics really.

I'll take a look at my games and see what i can't find to add to the list.

Lol where'd all my thanks go?

Upvote 0
Another one from developer Little Killerz: Tales of Illyria.

It's $3.95, and an "early access" version but so far from what I've played it seems like a full game to me. If it does well, it could get ported to PC, Mac, and even iOS but it was developed for Android first (instead of the other way around we see for other games), and is currently exclusive to it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones