List of High Quality 3D games for Android

Last Updated:

1. Rotundjere

Rotundjere Well-Known Member

I only know 2 high quality 3D games using OpenGL ES I found on the market :

- Hockey Nations Shoutout
    - Deadly Chambers

Anybody here have any suggestion / addition to that list ?? would like to install any awesome 3D games lol

2. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

I can think of a few other 3d games but these I would rate as quality.

- Modern Combat: Sandstorm
    - Let’s Golf!
    - Hero of Sparta
    - Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X
    - Real Soccer 2010
    - Dungeon Hunter
    - Asphalt 5
    - Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
    - Assassin’s Creed – Altair’s Chronicles
    - N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
    - Need For Speed Shift
    - Fifa 2010
    - The Sims 3
    - Castle Warriors
    - Raging Thunder 2
    - Skies of Glory
    - Reckless Racing
    - Touch Racing Nitro
    - ExZeus Arcade v2.0

Edit: List updated.
    Leong428 and Rotundjere like this.
  3. Rotundjere

Wow, thanks :)

I've downloaded asphalt5 (spanish version), it's running smoothly in x10 mini pro but sometime the screen a little bit jittering/drawing (I don't know what the right word to describe)..

maybe asphalt5 doesn't have double buffering, because I can see directly GPU drawing into the screen. (or maybe I must to upgrade to Android 2.1/2.2, coz Android 1.6 only support OpenGL ES 1.1)
  4. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

I really can't comment as I've never tested any of these games with 1.6 or an x10, but I would guess there could be some issues. if they are intended for 2.1+.
  5. Rotundjere

asphalt5 also designed for bigger screen,
    so in x10 mini pro, asphalt5 menu is croped..

also there's also bugs in touch screen, I think gameloft need to invest more time before releasing this game :-(
  6. jmatthew

jmatthew Member

7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

Deadly Chambers is not what I'd call a high quality 3D game. I would just put it in the 3D category but thats about it xD.

I read Tank Wars 3D has semi good ratings on the market, seems a bit pricey though.
  8. tomthetank

tomthetank Well-Known Member

9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

Check out Gameloft's website for the majority of those. Need for Speed Shift I think is only available legally from Verizon for...I can't remember what android phone. Same goes for Sims 3...legally anyways. So I think you are only going to find the last 3 on the market to purchase, all good games though.
  10. rwrife

rwrife Well-Known Member

Gameloft's download policy kind of sucks, you're only allowed to have the game on the same device with the same phone number, so if you swap out phones you'll have to rebuy the games. Plus they rarely, if ever, update them for bug fixes.
  11. jim2point0

jim2point0 Well-Known Member

Other than the gameloft games, there are not many high quality 3D games on android.... yet. But you'll see more coming now that we have some crazy hardware.

ID Software is hiring android developers. Most are guessing that they are going to port Rage to Android (already being made for iOS). It looks CRAZY.

The Unreal Engine is also rumored to be coming to android. It's the same engine used to create the Epic Citadel tech demo on iOS. I had a change to play around with that and was blooooooooooown away.

Hang in there. The games are coming :)
  12. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Raging Thunder
    Many PS1 games with PSX4Droid
  13. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Really? Well that just sucks..... I just bought Asphalt HD a few weeks ago on my Epic...
  14. jim2point0

jim2point0 Well-Known Member

This isn't true. I bought all of my Gameloft games for my EVO... but I was able to have the pushes sent to my Epic after changing numbers and the games still work just fine. If you have a problem, you can always contact their tech support. They do respond, surprisingly enough....
  15. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

I've also bought them all, all great games and gameloft should be commended for bringing some quality games to Android, because there aren’t many. :(
  16. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

17. iceman4357

iceman4357 New Member

-Crusade of destiny
    -Home Run Battle 3D
  18. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

Ever hear of Adobe air?
  19. hyperdevbox

hyperdevbox Well-Known Member

3D games ? if you like 3D action shooter games, you have to try ExZeus arcade :)
  20. Akaamia

Akaamia Member

- Radio Ball 3D is pretty cool too
    - My paper plane
    - Pastel invasion is simpler but fun too
    - Let's golf if you manage to install it :)
    - Speedx 3D
  21. Hisiru

Hisiru Member

I don't have My Paper Plane 2 on my phone but I played it and its a great game.
  22. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

I-play Bowling HD is pretty fun and I think it has nice graphics.
  23. rwrife

rwrife Well-Known Member

I had nearly the exact same scenario 3 weeks ago, except when I asked if I could re-download the games (I attempted it anyways and it said "invalid game"), they responded with their lengthy license agreement with the part about game license is only good for same device, same phone number highlighted in bold text.
  24. HGDev

HGDev Active Member

another cool 3d game is backbreaker, have any of you tried it?
  25. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

Reckless racing is funn.prism 3d is great also. Enjoy