list of processes top right corner... please go away!!Support

Last Updated: 2013-04-06 19:09:51
  1. tykazowsky

tykazowsky New Member

Alright, I have a N1 and at some point, a list, which appears to list all my processes, has appeared in the top right corner of my display, and is ALWAYS on regardless of what im doing, in any app, at all times.

I believe it first appeared when I installed an app called PowerSaveMode.

I have uninstalled it, and checked settings and such, but it appears to be separate from that.

This is an example of what it looks like:

5.8 / 8.03 /6.77
    system_server
    akmd
    droid.launcher2
    synaptics_wq
    es.screebl.lite
    pps.googlevoice

It always changes depending on what im doing, so its not always just that...

How can I get rid of it??? PLEASE HELP! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. spideyb

spideyb New Member

Did you ever figure this one out? I just started getting this exact same thing on my Milestone.
  3. pigbenis

pigbenis New Member

me too! any help?
  4. tykazowsky

tykazowsky New Member

i never could get rid of it... even when the new froyo came ota and i updated my OS it still remained...

however, i have since rooted my phone and it is no longer there.. it disappeared as soon as i unlocked the bootloader
  5. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Anyone find a simple solution to this?
  6. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Ok, found a solution. Download and install the app "Running Process Toggle". Then try to disable the function in application "Running Process Toggle".
  7. bachthao

bachthao New Member

Another solution: Open app "Android Tweak", goto Settings/More options, and uncheck "Show process CPU usage meter".
  8. trismos

trismos New Member

from another forum: bwilliams22685; Settings>developer options. one of the check marks sets this. I think its show CPU usage
  9. CaptainFro

CaptainFro New Member

First go into your settings scroll down to "Developer Tools" and toggle the CPU Usage Feedback. Easy enough