List of Purchased Apps?Support

Last Updated:

1. nvrfgt343

nvrfgt343 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had to replace my Dinc and I'm not sure I can remember the names of all the apps I purchased so I can redownload them to the replacement phone. My CC statement is too vague to be useful. Is there a way to access a list of purchased apps?

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Have you tried going to Market and using menu > downloads ("my downloads" on some versions of Market)?

3. nvrfgt343

It doesn't show me anything other than what I redownloaded onto the new phone.

4. Frisco

How did you purchase the apps?

I'm doing a search for other methods, but while doing that I thought that if I were in that situation I'd start going over my bank statements (or PayPal if that's what was used by you) for clues, as long as you have a pretty good idea as to when they were each purchased.

5. nvrfgt343

Through the market...I already said my CC statement was useless.

6. Frisco

I'm sorry I'm being of so little help, nvrfgt.

Credit card purchases have (sometimes partial) company names on them which you may be able to use in the Market search engine.

It might take some work, but I'll bet that between doing that and recalling your apps from your own memory over time, as the need for them arises, you'll end up with all of them.

If there is an instant way of going about it, I do not yet know what it is. I'm hoping that somebody will chime in and we'll both learn that one. ;)

7. nvrfgt343

Didn't mean to sound snippy...but all the ones I looked at just identified Google. Might have to do with the bank that issues the CC.

8. Frisco

If I were in that boat, with a lot of paid apps (apparently you have a lot more than I do: I have four paid and six free), I'd just sit down and list as many as I could from time to time.

You're bound to get them all over time. Perhaps if you think about them in catagories: tools, icons/themes, file managers, launchers, games, etc.

9. Reines

Reines Active Member

I reinstalled my phone the other day and when I accessed the market it had a list of all my purchased apps under the downloads tab, so I just redownloaded them all. You sure they aren't showing up there?

nvrfgt343 likes this.
  10. nvrfgt343

I don't have a lot of paid apps either, but I couldn't remember one of them. When I went back to the downloads list, it was there on the very bottom.

I'm going to slither back in my hole now...thanks.

11. Frisco

12. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

I was fortunate enough to sync my Incredible with the website, AppBrain. It kept a list of all my paid and free apps. Google checkout also keeps a record of all your app purchases.

13. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Login to google.com and go to the checkout page. It will show you your purchases, which will include your apps and anything else you've purchased through Google Checkout.

nvrfgt343 likes this.