• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {List} Utilities/Roms/Kernels

Upvote 0
ok, so my ROM went all wonky this morning, so its time to go s-off. Ive been s-on since 3 days after release and been to lazy to feed the panda lol. so its time. I'm s-on 1.12hboot baseband 1.02.12.0427 build 2.13.651.1, currently running viper4g, but need to go to stock rooted to get s-of and I need to know which stock rooted I need to flash. thanks all

i used lazy panda with [ROM]6/23/12 freEVO LTE 1.2 (SomeSense/Speed/CoreDuo/Hybrid[De]Odex)with no issues.

but if you want you can get the ruu from the op of this thread. go to the shipped roms section and get the ruu for 1.13.651.1

edit: it can also be found on the lazypanda website as well.

Reactions: nobegging
Upvote 0
Thanks! I got it from the lazy panda site, and after doing it, i discovered I'd unrooted lol. No worries, went through everything and fed the panda, no issues. Running great now on viper 4g 2.02

yeah that is why i recommended fresh rom as it would have kept you from locking the bootloader again. but glad you are now officially rooted. and it is alos good to see you get your flash on as well:D

Reactions: nobegging
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones