1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Listen (google labs inc.) PROBLEMS

Last Updated:

1. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having problems with the app called LISTEN you know the app that was developed by google to let you listen and subscribe to podcast?

Every time I try to log in it gives me a message saying "Listen requires a gmail account to sync with reader.google.com. Please add a new account in system preferences".

I have a google account that is synced, everything was fine before the 2.2 update. Granted I updated early so that maybe my problem.

I have already tried to uninstall the app and resyncing my google account and reinstalling the app and nothing. I tried a soft reboot and a factory reset. And nothing. Im sad :( because this is one of my favorite apps.

I did the early update a few days ago and Im just now noticing this app is no longer working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

I used it this morning without a hitch, but I did get that login message and just bypassed it.

3. ARR22

And how did you bypass it? I try to hit menu and it does nothing. When I hit back it exits the app?

4. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

I just checked, since I re-installed I started the app. Went thru the 6 page tutorial then hit next, crash. Relaunched got to the account info and then...crash. 3rd time same login and it finally took my account. Maybe try a re-install.

5. ARR22

I already did.

6. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

I don't remember clearly since I was in the car at the time. I just remember a prompt to that no account was set up, and I think I pressed the return key and just kept going. I just checked now and everything seems to be fine. I can't replicate the issue.