Little green numbers and black counters...General

Last Updated:

1. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, anyone else notice this? When I go into people and click on the center button at the bottom which represents groups, little round green circles come up with numbers in them in some of the groups. I am assuming that it represents the number of people within that group that have somesort of update, but when I go into the group itself it doesn't tell me anything else.

And,
    Since the update, when I am typing a txt message to someone there is a little black rectangular box at the end of the input screen that seems to be telling me the number of characters I have left to type, however, the box doesn't move and will actually cover the last word I am typing!

Any comments?

And I haven't seen any little green blinking light!!! Where are you people seeing that?

Advertisement
  2. C07

C07 Well-Known Member

The green icon you are referring to is a notification bubble alert. It is telling you that you have a unread message or missed call. Same bubble that appears over the message/email icons on homescreen.

Not sure about character count box.

Green light - Upper right hand corner of phone. Plug it in to the charger, see the amber light there. It flashes green when you have missed call/message/email.

3. swe3t23

swe3t23 Well-Known Member

ya the character counter in the text message is so annoying. It wasn't like this before the update.

i wish they fix this