• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live background

Arty

Mar 26, 2010
I've got the Fresh ROM installed on my phone, but I don't seem to have any luck getting the live backgrounds that came with the ROM working. I have a feeling they're inactive, but I can't find anywhere else to get them and load them onto my phone.

Any tips?

You should be able to just remove the Htclockscreen.apk and then android will use the default. Not familiar with Fresh 2.0d anymore but if you use the vanilla lockscreen you can't use the HTC clock to make any alarms. Well, you can create alarms, you just can't turn them off when they go off. So if Fresh doesn't have the android clock app, then you need to get that too. I do believe Flipz has made a fix that does both of these things for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones