• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Live Wallpaper][Free] Terminal Live Wallpaper

Hi All, i made a terminal emulator which acts as a live wallpaper. Check below for more details: :proud:

Fully customizable terminal live wallpaper.

Terminal Live Wallpaper allows you to show useful information with style. It acts as a command line tool ( terminal ) and can execute and display almost any command supported by Android.
Number of commands is not limited, terminal live wallpaper will circle through all of them and display their results. Also it will simulate manual human command input. Use settings screen to change commands, text font, color, size, background color, background image and many more. All options can be combined in a infinite way.

Unleash your inner geek!

- Free
- Demo commands for both rooted and not rooted devices
- Switch between commands with screen tap
- Change text font, color and size
- 12 cool fonts
- World Wrap
- Set background color with transparency
- 8 included image backgrounds
- Option to set any image from device as background
- Set top offset
- Light weight and battery saver
- Supports all screen sizes and orientations

I encourage you to investigate it and try different combinations and parameters.

NOTES:
- When selecting a color, click on circle to confirm
- Use transparency with background color to set color filters on image backgrounds
- Please be careful with commands, specially if you have root access. I am not responsible for damage which could be caused by inappropriate use.

Download it from Google Play.

Youtube presentation video

Let me know what you think of it.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 157
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 86
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 76
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 127
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 2013-01-10_14-23-13.jpg
    2013-01-10_14-23-13.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 68

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones