Live Wallpaper- Make your OWN!! - FREE APP

Last Updated:

1. potter1984

potter1984 Active Member

Hello all,

Just letting you all know about SimProduction's newest free app.

With this live wallpaper, you can create your own live wallpaper out of a bunch of PNG files.

SD card with a folder with images in this format: 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 4.png ... #.png

Device Support

Devices that have 2.1+ are able to install this live wallpaper.

Phones that reported problems:

HTC Hero
    HTC Eris
    These two phones do not support live wallpapers. This is not my fault and there is nothing I can do about it.

Download me (Android only link)

FREE -

or if you'd like to donate for $1.99 (does not include any extra features):

Download me (Android only link)

Donate version -

Special Instructions:

To open: go to home screen > press menu > wallpaper > live wallpaper > look for this wallpaper

EDIT: I have uploaded a PacMan anime i have made, please be kind :p

Just unzip and place on the root of your sdcard,

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The setting i used were:

FPS = 35
    Source= /sdcard/live wall
    Images = 120

Edit: Have made the Androman (pacman) smaller at only 120.pngs for a faster and less cpu intensive animation.

Also if you use this in app please credit me :p

Link to file as such a small upload feature here ... :(

2. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member

Hey there. Found this yesterday and have played around with it a bit. It does work on the Eris, but probably only if you have a custom rom installed. I'm running the newest CELB Froyo rom and it runs the LWPs fine, as long as they aren't super large. I made one with about 400 PNGs and it lagged quite a bit, and then I made one with 150 and it works out much better. If you wanna check it out, you can download here: - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! It's just a short clip of Iron Man from the Anime trailer. He's flying through the air for a bit and then cocks back to shoot out an energy blast. If you don't like it, don't cry, it was free! ;)
  3. andysgotagun

andysgotagun New Member

What files does it support? I believe you said png.
    I changed an animation file to a png (before loading to my phone) and it says the file is not supported.
    (I tried a gif too...wishful thinking)