Last Updated: Jul 28,2011
can any one tell me how to set live wallpaper on Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 ?
I'm also facing this crappy problem. so can anyone tell me how to root Samsung Galaxy Apollo/3
Live wallpaper is not supported by Samsung Galaxy I5800. I too brought the same phone and its sad that Samsung restricted this feature. So deal with it...
all buddies over here...
first try to root your phone n apply live wallpapars...
I'm too having the same problem..If we root our phone i think we may lost the Samsung phone warranty
Rooting may void ur waranty so guys u r on ur own...bt if u root ur phone it wnt make any harm to the phone unil u are a developer & experimenting on phone with the phone's rom...
if u want to enjoy sum lockd features lik i m doing den i dnt think it makes harm to the phone...its like jailbreaking d phone...
Regarding the LiveWallpapers support then guyz cheers...we can do it succesfully & smoothly by rooting the phone & following the instructions
1st Link :- xda-developers - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-i5800 (root, gps fix, upgrading)
2nd Link :- [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-i5800 (root, gps fix, upgrading) - xda-developers
Statutory Warning :-Carefull Root wnt harm a single bit,bt guyz Root at ur Own risk..
I m using Live Wallpapers on my phone since 2 months now....
I followed all the instructions which are mentioned in d link i posted above
Full Instructions on how to get LIVE WALLPAPERS working on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo
Live wallpapers on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo using android 2.1 is easy
1. Download LiveWallpapersPicker.apk and copy it to the memory card of your phone
2. Go onto the Android Market and download "Z4 Root" and "ES File Explorer" (Both FREE)
3. install Z4 root and root your phone (just follow the Instructions on Screen)
4. run ES File Explorer click on "LiveWallpapersPicker.apk" and press either COPY or MOVE, then Navigate to the phone memory (the folder you are looking for is "SYSTEM/APPS"
5. Paste the LiveWallpapersPicker.apk in the folder and reboot the Phone
Congratulations you now have Live Wallpaper
Separate names with a comma.