Live Wallpaper Question

Last Updated:

1. mtneer25911

mtneer25911 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone found a Live Wallpaper that essentially the "nexus" live wallpaper, without the grey pyramid background? I really like this live wallpaper however I would prefer to see it on a black background. I swear I have seen a video with this running, however I cannot find it in the market.

Just to clarify, I am not talking about the nexus one phone having live wallpaper, I am talking about the Live Wallpaper that is titled "nexus".

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I have a live wallpaper titled "Nexus" (built into DroidMod 1.0). It is the dark gray carbon-fiber looking background with the different colored lines moving horizontally and vertically.

3. mtneer25911

That's the same background I currently have. I am looking for one like that without the carbon fiber looking background.

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one on the marketplace, and I've been searching through the available live wallpapers. You're looking for the nexus style colored lines on a black background I think? If I find one I will let you know.

5. mtneer25911

Thats what I'm looking for! Thanks!

6. Haikgh

Haikgh Member

hey shrink57. could u pleas gave me that wallpaper that u mentioned in this thread. I was searching for it all over !!!