live wallpapers crashingSupport

Last Updated:

1. omgwhatchuwant

omgwhatchuwant Member This Topic's Starter

just activated my incredible and live wallpapers keeps force closing on me- i can get most to work, but polar clock REFUSES. i am coming from an iphone, and as much as ive obsessed over this phone, i honestly have no idea what to do to remedy this - how do i reset/ what is the fix in this type of situation??
    :confused::mad:

Advertisement
  2. macdaddybuff

macdaddybuff Well-Known Member

Not sure about polar clock because to me that is ugly.
    If your a doode try Andwooble from market. Don't use it at work though.
    My fave from market is Earth Live Wallpaper it is free. Mess with the settings to make the son on one part of the planet and dark on the other side. Looks awesome with the moon rotating around.

3. shamp

shamp Member

Same problem. Happens only on polar clock.

4. nicksender

nicksender Member

Did you have any trouble opening this wallpaper. I cannot get it to work. I get a Sorry! message that reads "Application EarthRot (in process com.seb.SLWP) is not responding". My only choices to pick are Force Close and Wait.

I have the latest version, but can't get it to work on my Inc. I also e-mailed support that was linked but haven't hear anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

5. pedron

pedron New Member

I have a similar problem with my Inc. In my case when i try to load Earthrot after installing it it just stays there with the message "Loading live wallpaper..." until i have to force close it.

Are some live wallpapers (like Eartrot) not compatible on the Inc somehow?

6. pedron

pedron New Member

The problem is solved for me. I sent a mail to the developer of earth live wallpaper and got an answer within 5 mins. The problem was that i didn't have an SD card in my Incredible.