Live wallpapers not staying

Last Updated:

1. bu9

bu9 Member This Topic's Starter

I'm rooted on the newest 2.1 leak, and running helix launcher and i use the nexusmod live wallpaper. I'll make it my wallpaper, lock my phone, and when i unlock my phone my old wallpaper is back, with nexusmod not active. How can I fix this? It's driving me nuts!

Advertisement
  2. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

if i rem correctly, this is a bug. there are patches out there that fix this. jcase made one, cant rem the name though. simple search will point you to it.

3. hattrick

hattrick Well-Known Member

There is an opengl patch that jcase and zifnab. Many wallapapers will run without the opengl patch but the Nexus wallpaper and a few others require the patch.

4. bu9

bu9 Member This Topic's Starter

Could anyone possibly throw me the link to that? i tried searching but didn't find anything

5. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

if you look in the eris section, android dev of xda, its right there. we cannot post link here as they have said in their release info that we cannot. and make sure to say thank you over there when you get it.

6. hattrick

hattrick Well-Known Member

Yea lots of good stuff at xda. But as droidkevlar mentioned it won't be posted here. And yes be sure to thank the devs. They work their butts off.