Live wallpapers on samsung i5800Support

1. ab812

ab812 New Member

Hi, I have bought the samsung galaxy 3 (I5800) today with android 2.1 firmware. I am not able to install live wall papers on the same. There is no option of live wallpapers on my phone. Pls help in installing the same.:(

Advertisement
  2. Mr.DNA

Mr.DNA Well-Known Member

You might have more luck here.
  3. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Moved it to the right place for you. ;)

Good luck with your issue!
    ab812 likes this.
  4. lievenv

lievenv New Member

i don't think the apollo supports live wallpapers...
  5. krishna.dsvv

krishna.dsvv New Member

same problem here.
    if found solve then plz let me know
  6. CPC464

CPC464 New Member

Full Instructions on how to get LIVE WALLPAPERS working on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo

Live wallpapers on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo using android 2.1 is easy

1. Download LiveWallpapersPicker.apk and copy it to the memory card of your phone
    2. Go onto the Android Market and download "Z4 Root" and "ES File Explorer" (Both FREE)
    3. install Z4 root and root your phone (just follow the Instructions on Screen)
    4. run ES File Explorer click on "LiveWallpapersPicker.apk" and press either COPY or MOVE, then Navigate to the phone memory (the folder you are looking for is "SYSTEM/APPS"
    5. Paste the LiveWallpapersPicker.apk in the folder and reboot the Phone

Congratulations you now have Live Wallpaper
  7. nooriff

nooriff New Member

Mine is a rooted (Adroid 2.1) Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800. My problems is menu => Wallpapers => Live Wallpapers and I select (any) one (of 12). Now I get a message:

Sorry! The application Live wallpapers Picker (process android.process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly.

Please try again. What would I do? Help me.
  8. robbidobb

robbidobb New Member

I have same problem. Help pls!!