• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Well, I was gonna jump in with...

"Something something something root.
Something something something com-plete."

But since I see we've now regressed to iBashing... well helll, that's fun too!

So, I was reading the news today and there was an article how at the end of the year cell manufacturers can/will probably install a digital tv tuner chip and antenna and -BAM!- all the free broadcast television you want and at no cost to minutes or data.
I feel sorry for those iPhone suckers now! (No I don't.) Looks like they'll have to wait until next years' iPhone5 release to get this. That or throw out an iPhone4.x and kick sand in the face of >1.7M early adopters.

That's one good thing about the rate at which Android gets released and udated... the latest and greatest is only a few months away, not a year.
Unless you're a tech chaser (I'm not) that's a good thing.

Upvote 0
Well, I was gonna jump in with...

"Something something something root.
Something something something com-plete."

But since I see we've now regressed to iBashing... well helll, that's fun too!

So, I was reading the news today and there was an article how at the end of the year cell manufacturers can/will probably install a digital tv tuner chip and antenna and -BAM!- all the free broadcast television you want and at no cost to minutes or data.
I feel sorry for those iPhone suckers now! (No I don't.) Looks like they'll have to wait until next years' iPhone5 release to get this. That or throw out an iPhone4.x and kick sand in the face of >1.7M early adopters.

That's one good thing about the rate at which Android gets released and udated... the latest and greatest is only a few months away, not a year.
Unless you're a tech chaser (I'm not) that's a good thing.

They say "your holding it wrong" despite the fact that they say that they can fix a problem with the bars not showing correctly. They also hold it wrong in ALL (read: all of them) of the iPhone4 commercials. Now if I could reference the Droid X ad that made fun of the iPhone4 commercials. I can think of so many things to make fun of Apple for. Multifailing(failing multitasking), the fact that multitasking DOES work on the iPhone, jailbreakers have proven it, WiFi tethering lack of, "your holding it wrong", iOS, Mac. However, iPods aren't that bad.

Upvote 0
4hvddi.jpg

Upvote 0
Apple keeps saying there's no problem wtih the iPhone 4 itself... so, if these are intentional designs it leads me to believe that Apple is purposefully bending over it's fanbase. I can't help but have the scene from South Park: The Movie play out in my head with Saddam and Satan in bed ending with the line, "Yeah, you like that don'cha bitch?"

Upvote 0
I've got a rubber on my Eris. :smug:

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Good thinking. Safe web browsing. I like it. There ARE alot of viruses out there, and like most of us you probably paid good money for you phone. Gotsta protect your assets. Wouldn't want you to get an ETD( electronically transmitted disease ) sorry lol, just woke up and brain is not functioning yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones