LiveWallPaper Collaboration

Last Updated:

1. acidgraphit3

acidgraphit3 New Member This Topic's Starter

A game I was working on has just recently been put on hold due to lack of a programmer. I am the sprite artist and had been working on a set of sprites for a while now. It would be a shame just to let some of the work just sit in my hard drive. I've actually been surveying the android market, looking at the LWP that have been submitted into the android market, which made me come to a conclusion.

It made me decide to change the target platform (while we still can) and also change the gameplay to fit with a LWP type game. I belive that the android can certainly adapt and accommodate the vision im going for.

Gameplay Vids
    (this game play videos do not represent the re-though up gameplay, and are being displayed with the intention of showing the animations)

I don't however, have a strong knowledge of the programming side. While I wait for a good programmer, I am still wanting to work on sprites and animations, but it would be a shameful if I found out the sprites are too large for the android screen.

If anybody has tips on the average recommended sizes for sprites sizes, that would be awesome. I have also included a few files to show the current size the sprites are at now.

Again, to recap, sprite artist looking for a motivated and experienced programmer (with patience for a non programmer) to collaborate with a pixel artist to create an interactive live wallpaper.

You can send an email at acidgraphit3 (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Advertisement