• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ln NYC, Tmobiles' (HTC Sensation) or Sprints' (Evo 3d) in terms of everything?

Hi, I will be leaving a no contracted service in june hopefully when these phones come out. I need a better phone, the company I am with now is so limited on nice phones. Since I don't use my digital cam as much I mainly need the phone to take great pictures, and record videos to upload them, so my phone has to have a great camera, with flash, and a forward facing camera is a must. I will be going with either Tmobiles 79.99 or sprints 79.99.

I am in Brooklyn NYC, can someone with personal experience tell me which provider they would suggest. What is important to me is 4g availability, reception (no too many dropped calls,) and customer service. Can you also tell me how much you pay after taxes, if you have the same plan? Will the fact that ATT bought tmobile change anything? Will reception get better?

Although those phones aren't out yet, if you are familiar with them, and have checked out the specs, going based on that, which phone is better? Should I wait for another phone to come out? Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones