lnstalling hd games tp sd cardSupport

1. max1211

max1211 New Member

I have a HTC desire sv almost same specs as x the problem I'm facing is I'm unable to install hd games since the phone storage has only 800mb. space when I open the phone using a file explorer I can see that there is a folder called ext_ which contains the ad card data I cannot play game's like max payne.pleasehelp

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator VIP Member

Hello max1211 and welcome to Android Forums. If you go into settings and then to your apps... find the game you have in question and give it a long click. You should then see some options to move the app to your SD card. Be warned that many games are written to only work if they are installed on the phone's internal storage.

I hope you enjoy your time on these forums and we certainly are happy you chose to be a member.
    htdx02 likes this.
  3. max1211

max1211 New Member

I checked but there is no option to move to ad card there are only two locations available phone and internal .lnternal has some 800 free and phone has o.9 gb free but I have a 8 gb as card why is it not shown
  4. olbriar

olbriar Moderator VIP Member

I stand corrected max, sorry for the misinformation. That only allows you to move apps from the internal storage to the phone storage. I did some looking about and this is all I came up with. It's a help / how to for downloading apps to the SD card without achieving root permissions. I've not tried this but you might take a look at the information. The information isn't specifically for your phone but it might work for you. Here is a link to the information.
    http://androidforums.com/htc-explor...d-card-without-root.html?highlight=move games