I am trying to figure out if I should get the latest update, but it's hard to discern what the final word on this issue is. What is the conventional wisdom at the moment? Should we wait until the issue is fixed before updating? Is the issue fixed now, but requires a patch for people in the initial download group? Or will you be fine if you download the update to a computer and not OTA? Any help would be great, thanks!