Local "Incredible" Support GroupsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. pikappetapi022

pikappetapi022 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know a big nation wide "meet and greet" had been discussed which sounds fun but $$$$$ so I was wondering if anyone was gonna start "local" support groups in their cities/towns.

I think it would be a great idea to get to meet other "incredible" people in my town which we can share thoughts, tips and tricks with about our phone!

Anyone in Naples, Marco, Bonita, Florida wanna get together after we get our phones and do a little "show and tell"????

PJ

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

good luck with this!

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I would suggest waiting until the phone is out and has a good enough user base on this forum and ask again. It's a cool idea but not sure how many people would actually like to organize something for a device that isn't out yet, hehe.

4. johnnyc418

johnnyc418 Well-Known Member

lol i thought you were serious. good one :]

5. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

maybe you could all just call each other.

6. bravesfan171

bravesfan171 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA this is good :D

7. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

lol joke is on me then. i thought he was serious, i figured "to each his own" lol

8. wantthedroid

wantthedroid New Member

This idea (wither a joke or not) I feel has some merit, due to the complexities of smart phones, apps, setting the phone up and configuring all the various options. Point in fact this past week I watched an on-line video about customizing a smart-phone (cant really remember just now which one) with my wife- her remark: "That's TOO CONFUSING". Which perhaps goes to the heart of the matter- Should either the carriers, manufacturers, or a partnership of both be providing some type of training to customers about actually using (productively) their products?

I've yet to get a smart phone but have been drooling over several for the past year (while awaiting my end of contract), most recently the GalaxyS (until I've read that it won't be avail on Vzw), then the Incredible was announced this past week it now has my attn.

My number one reason to get one would be to merge calendars so that my wife and I don't have to physically sit down with paper calendars and sync them, it would be instantaneous (like the PalmPre) but it would have to be very user friendly, and I'm sure that there is an "app-for-that" but don't know what it is.

9. XDaydreamerX11

XDaydreamerX11 Well-Known Member

Yeah actually, this being my first smart phone I would love someone to help me find the best apps. Teach me about phone security, and how to sync music/contacts and my junk into my phone. This is a great idea!

10. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

Does the Incredible support 20,000-way conference call? :eek: