Local Premium Retailer only selling X to new accounts...don't want my business...

Last Updated:

1. cousinscott

cousinscott Member This Topic's Starter

My local Premium Retailer is only selling the Droid X to people opening new accounts...my 15 years and $250/month account doesn't count for much here...hope its not the same for you...

Advertisement
  2. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

Wow that really sucks and isn't fair in the slightest

3. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member

if its not a corporate store, he makes no money off the phone itself he makes money off of opening contracts that is why he doesnt wanna sell it to you

4. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member

yea. i hear the premium retailers get around $350 for each contract they get signed. So... really no point of them selling you a phone for like 20-50$ profit. Good thing i got a couple corporates around me

5. cousinscott

cousinscott Member This Topic's Starter

Well, he used to see me in his store at least twice a month for accessories (to make him money), now won't see me at all...these little stores throw a fit when you don't buy local (small town) and then they screw the locals. Online order is just a click away...

6. mancow

mancow Well-Known Member

You should tell them that and remind them that they can always re-order another X but they can't reorder regular reliable customers.

7. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

I will never buy in store again...I will order online and get free next day delivery to my door..

8. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

here, here. They open your phone box in the store. When it's delivered to me, no one puts their grubby hands on it! ;)

9. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

that's just another positive I haven't thought of... Thanks :)

by them not being willing to sell to me in store tomorrow, I have been playing on the web site a lot. I didnt know you could by all the accessories and gadgets online and get free next day shipping. I would rather wait in home one extra day and not have to deal with the cluster F my local store always is. I can't imagine how badly unorganized it will be down there in the morning.