• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Location based games

Raptor2k

Lurker
Aug 1, 2011
Hi,
i`m looking for some location based games or GPS games. I`ve alredy checked out "Parallel Kingdom" but it`s nearly possible to play it from my office :)
I need a location based game where i have to leave my house REALLY.
Is there something like a tresure hunt or character leveling game where you can walk around in the real world more than parallel kingdoms?

greets
Phil

The new game on the Play market. Currently, in beta version but the game idea is interesting. During the game - so called Events you can see all other players and compete with them in collecting of stars or painting the roads of the city in your color. Running is definitely recommended there. With some people playing together it

Upvote 0
Hi,
i`m looking for some location based games or GPS games. I`ve alredy checked out "Parallel Kingdom" but it`s nearly possible to play it from my office :)
I need a location based game where i have to leave my house REALLY.
Is there something like a tresure hunt or character leveling game where you can walk around in the real world more than parallel kingdoms?

greets
Phil

Ingress is definitely the rage these days. It is in beta and requires and invite to get in. I still haven't gotten in to play yet, but I look forward to it :)

There is a sticky thread in the forum now for it:

http://androidforums.com/android-games/649734-ingress.html

Reactions: Morbidos
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones