• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Location Faker?

Location Spoofer (http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/tools/location-spoofer_gkmc.html)

I used it a bit when I played a location based game called The Great Land Grab just before I quit to spoof my location and buy land all over the US/Canada.

It allows you to select a location on the map and set how long you want it to "spoof" your location.

You have to enable "allow mock locations" under settings>applications>development>allow mock locations

Upvote 0
I'll have to try that location spoofer. Supposedly, if you jailbreak your iPhone, there's an app called Location Faker, that you can use to essentially do the same, with the option of being able to do it for a set period of time, which is all you need for the service I'll be looking to use it with, mlb.tv/at bat 11, b/c once you're logged into the game that mlb blocks you from watching, even if you live up to 10 hours away from the damn team you care about watching in some cases, you can turn the ip faker off & go back to doing what you do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones