• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Location of bluetooth files?

Hemi345

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
I used bluetooth to transfer a large video file (110MB) from my HTC Evo to my wife's LG Ally. I didn't know that bluetooth files were saved in internal memory and not to the SD card so needless to say, the file never transfered successfully because the phone ran out of memory. But now her phone had applications crashing constantly and when i checked the system memory, it had 64KB free! So obviously the video file was partially saved somewhere. I uninstalled a few apps to free up some space so apps would quit crashing and downloaded Astro filemanager to see if I could hunt down where that file might be stored but I cannot find it.

Does anyone know where the bluetooth files received are stored? Or is a factory reset our only option for clearing it out? Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones