Location set??????????Support

Last Updated:

1. john1969

john1969 Member This Topic's Starter

How to I set my phone so it knows actually where I am at so if I want to use my navigation to get back there it knows?:)

Advertisement
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

Use footprints

3. john1969

john1969 Member This Topic's Starter

Took a picture of my house with footprints. Went about 35 minutes from my house. Clicked on footprints, hit maps, and all it did was searching. no naviagation came on. very pissed. Need this when I hit Tampa in 3 weeks. Any ideas???????????????:(

4. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

use a car finder app

5. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

Something does not sound right. If you have GPS turned on in location then it should just about instantly acquire and know where you are.

Rereading your question you want to be able to select your home for example when you are not there and select it as a destination correct?

If so, with GPS turned on open maps and tap on the little gps icon at the top right, then a blue arrow will show where you are, now tap it, and when the description comes up touch it and then the little star on the top right. Now when you go into Nav you can select stared locations

6. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Well-Known Member

+1..Basically saves a location so you can go back to it at a later time. I use Parkdroid