Lock 2.0 helpGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jxnrxy

jxnrxy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just installed lock 2.0 and i was just adjusting the settings and now every time im in my phone and i touch the "Home" button it locks my phone instead of taking me back to my home screen! Is this normal??? Did I accidently do it in the settings? HELP :eek: its driving me crazy

i'm on the new 2.1 leak if that matters

Advertisement
  2. plugnpl4y

plugnpl4y Well-Known Member

I believe after installing Lock 2.0 you must choose your default home screen once again and you are not supposed to choose the lock application.

If you've made that mistake, just go into Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and clear the Defaults for Lock 2.0. When you hit your home button pick your desired home screen application (HTC Sense, for example).

3. Gink

Gink Well-Known Member

I just downloaded Lock 2.0 (paid version). It came up with a default lock screen of this creepy looking skull. I'm a chick and that's just not gonna work for me. How do I change the skin? Whenever I pull up Lock 2.0 in my apps it just locks the home screen, I can't find where you change any of the settings. TIA.

4. jxnrxy

jxnrxy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

when the screen is locked press menu and some options will come up...you can download different battery and background skins and apply them...thats how you adjust all the different settings

Gink likes this.
  5. dclay89

dclay89 Well-Known Member

While using Lockbot Pro, if I press volume up or down while the phone is asleep it activates the lock screen. Also, when the lock screen is up and I press the "Home" button it deactivates the lock screen and takes me directly to my Home screen (even though I have a password setup as well). Any thoughts?

6. AudiDan

AudiDan Well-Known Member

Used Lockbot Pro and had nothing but problems, so uninstalled. Everything is fine now.

7. melissab

melissab Active Member

I'm having this problem too. I cannot get to the phone settings at all. I don't know what to do? Any suggestions please???

8. ydoubleun

ydoubleun Member

thanks a lot. mate, u saved my day :)